ROSE BOWL SWEEPSTAKES
This Sweepstakes is intended for legal residents aged 21 or older of California only. Void where prohibited. Do not enter this Sweepstakes if you are not eligible and are not located in California at the time of entry.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- The Rose Bowl Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) will commence at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on October 1, 2022 (“Start Date”) and end at 11:59:59 PM PT on December 5, 2022 (“End Date”). The period between the Start Date and End Date will be referred to as the (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by The Alixir Company, 72 Windward Ave, Ave, Venice, CA. 90291 (“Sponsor”), and is administered by The Alixir Company, 72 Windward Ave, Ave, Venice, CA. 90291 (“Administrator”), for Sponsor’s BEV brand (“Brand”).
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of California who are 21 years of age or older. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, AND OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHEREVER PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. Directors, officers, employees, and agents of Sponsor, Administrator and any retail licensees, authorized licensees, wholesale licensees, distributors, and each of their respective parent, sister, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, and all other corporations, partnerships, or other legal entities or individuals associated with the development, administration, or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes, and the immediate families of such persons (defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, grandparent, so-called “step” or “half” variations of any of the preceding individuals, and all descendants and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they live), and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are ineligible to enter, win or collect prizes in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
- TO ENTER. The Rose Bowl Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) will commence at 12:00:00 AM PT on October 1, 2022 (“Start Date”) and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on December 5, 2022 (“End Date”). There are two (2) methods of entry.
- QR Code: To enter via QR Code, scan the QR code found on participating BEV point of sale and follow the instructions to complete and submit the online entry form during the Sweepstakes Period. Once entrant has completed the foregoing, he/she will receive a message confirming receipt of entry and will have earned one (1) entry (the “Entry”) into the Sweepstakes.
- Website: To enter via the Website method of entry, visit https://drinkbev.com/pages/rosebowlsweeps, follow the instructions to complete and submit the Website entry. Once entrant has completed the foregoing, he/she will have earned one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes. Entry must be received by 11:59:59 PM PT on December 5, 2022 to be eligible to enter into the Sweepstakes.
To be eligible, the Entry must be in English. Your Entry must be received within the Sweepstakes Period. Limit: (1) Entry per person/email address regardless of method of entry. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM PT on December 5, 2022. An entry that is sent after 11:59:59 PM PT on December 5, 2022 will be disqualified, and that entry attempt will not be eligible for the random drawing. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries become the property of Sponsor.
Entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized email account holder. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a username by the email provider. You must enter using only an account registered in your name. The potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the account associated with the winning Entry. Entries that have been generated by a script, macro, bot or any other automated means will be deemed void. Entrants may not create or enter with multiple accounts. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple accounts or under multiple identities will be disqualified and forfeits prize won, in Sponsor or Administrator’s sole discretion. Entries not in compliance with these Official Rules may be disqualified in Sponsor or Administrator’s sole discretion. Entries become the property of Sponsor.
Sponsor or Administrator are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, tampered or damaged Entries
or Entries that are lost or misdirected to any Junk folder or SPAM filter. All such Entries will be ineligible.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION.
Winner Selection: There will be two (2) total winners during the Sweepstakes Period. Winners will be determined by random drawing conducted by Administrator on or about December 6, 2022, from among all eligible Entries. All decisions of Sponsor or Administrator are final and binding. All Entries are subject to verification, confirmation and compliance with the Official Rules. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible Entries received. Limit: 1 winner per household.
Winner Notification: Sponsor or Administrator will attempt to notify each potential winner (“Potential Winner”) via e-mail or phone on or about December 6, 2022. Potential Winner must respond within two (2) days of notification attempt. Failure to respond to notification as directed within the stated time will result in forfeiture of the prize. Awarding of any prize is subject to verification of Potential Winner’s eligibility and full compliance with these Official Rules. The Potential Winner will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release Form (“Affidavit and Release”) within two (2) days of receiving the Affidavit and Release from Sponsor or Administrator. Failure to return the signed Affidavit and Release within two (2) days following the date of delivery thereof may result in forfeiture of the prize. If any Potential Winner cannot be contacted as specified above, or if Potential Winner fails to return the signed Affidavit of Eligibility by the deadline specified above, or if a Potential Winner is deemed ineligible for any other reason in Sponsor or Administrator’s sole discretion, the Potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may, at Sponsor or Administrator’s sole discretion, be randomly selected in his/her place from among all remaining eligible Entries, time permitting.
- PRIZE(S) AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”). There will be two (2) Grand P The Grand Prize will consist of Two (2) Tickets to the Rose Bowl Game. Total ARV for each prize is $500.00. The total ARV of the prizes to be awarded in this Sweepstakes is $1,000.00. Alcohol is not included as part of any prize. Prize will be sent to address provided by winner after winner is verified and returns the completed Affidavit and Release. No PO boxes permitted. Unclaimed or returned prizes will not be awarded. Sponsor and the Administrator are not responsible for any legal, or other restrictions on winner’s use of the prize.
Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of the prize in these Official Rules and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt and use of all or any portion of the awarded prize are solely the responsibility of the winner. If any part of the prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Sponsor will not be responsible to award that part of the prize. Winner is solely responsible for any and all applicable fees and taxes associated with receipt and use of the prize. PRIZE IS AWARDED “AS IS,” “WHERE IS,” WITH NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Prize is nonassignable, nonsubstitutable, and nontransferable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, substitute cash or a prize of equal or greater monetary value. Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099-MISC for the ARV of the prize.
- If for any reason this Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, or if the Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES. No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor from entrant’s participation in, or attempt to participate in, the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical errors in the information provided by entrants, or in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or any other provision herein. Should any provision of the Official Rules be deemed unenforceable or invalid, the other provisions of the Official Rules shall remain in full force and effect. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor and/or Administrator. All such Entries are subject to verification. By entering or otherwise participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting any prize, each entrant hereby fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, or their respective designated agents, which are final and legally binding in all respects, and agrees to waive any right to claim any ambiguity in these Official Rules. The entrant also agrees to assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay or misdirection of materials and mail submitted to or from Sponsor or Administrator, and further agrees that all prizes are awarded upon the condition that Sponsor, Administrator, and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, partners, principals, partnerships, employees or agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) shall have no liability whatsoever, and each entrant agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties for, any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind to persons or property, including death, sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with or resulting from acceptance, possession or use/misuse of any prize, or participation in this Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activities and further acknowledges that said Released Parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes.
In such event, Sponsor, at its discretion, may select winner from the eligible, non-suspect Entries fulfilling the applicable eligibility requirements prior to the event requiring termination, cancellation or suspension of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to correct any typographical, printing, computer programming or operator errors, including in the Official Rules. The Released Parties are not responsible for hardware or software failures of any kind, traffic congestion in any networks, or towers, or any combination thereof, lost network connections, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by technical or human error which may occur and/or which may damage Sponsors’ ability to receive or store Sweepstakes data, or which may damage an entrant’s system in connection with the selected method of Entry, or which may otherwise limit any entrant’s ability to participate and/or redeem the prizes in the Sweepstakes. In the event that any entrant’s Entry attempt is not successfully received by Sponsor, that entrant’s sole remedy shall be to attempt to enter the Sweepstakes once again during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Sweepstakes, or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or who enters using any automatic or programmed Entry duplication method, violates these Official Rules, or otherwise engages in fraudulent or offensive conduct with respect to this Sweepstakes.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS' FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT'S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that Sponsor may use any and all such winners’ names, cities and/or states of residence, statements, likeness, voice, photograph and/or biographical information, without limitation, for promotional purposes relating to the Sweepstakes, in any media or format, whether now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the internet, worldwide, in perpetuity, without further consideration or payment, where permitted by law. Should winner make any false statement in any document referenced herein, the winner will be required to promptly return to Sponsor the awarded prize(s) received.
- GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION. Except where prohibited, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant, Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective agents shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the state of California without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction. Entrants agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes, or awarding of the prize, shall be filed only in the state courts with jurisdiction over Stanislaus County, California or in federal courts in the Eastern District of California, and the entrants hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
- NO TWITTER/FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor, not to Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor and not to Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
- OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS LIST. For confirmation of the winner name(s) (first initial and last name) and city of residence (must be received by 1/31/2023), send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the name of this Sweepstakes “Rose Bowl Sweepstakes” and specify “Winners List” or “Official Rules” in the subject line.
©2022 The Alixir Company. All rights reserved.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Open to legal residents of California who are 21 or older. Void where prohibited. Starts at 12:00:00 AM PT on 10/1/22 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on 12/5/22. There are two ways to enter: (1) QR Code: scan the QR code on point of sale in participating retailers, and follow the instructions to complete and submit the online entry form; OR 2) Website: visit https://drinkbev.com/pages/rosebowlsweeps and follow the instructions to complete and submit the online entry form. Subject to Official Rules. Sponsor: The Alixir Company.